Council Workshop Minutes Monday, May 9, 2016
Mayor Redfern called the meeting to order. Present were Chris Rice, Scott Locke, Bill Hampton, Billie Smith, Jan Driggs and Chris Mohler. Tom Collins was present.
- Brittany stated that Council has been given a copy of the Fund summary report that was updated that day.
- Council has been given a copy of the most recent Burr oak Bill.
- Council has been given the Mayor’s Report for April.
- Council has been given the Police monthly report for April as well.
- Tom stated that the first item on his agenda was an FYI for the ODOT Salt Contract for 2016 and that at the following meeting once passed, all of Council will have to sign.
- The last item on his agenda was the monthly water report for April 2016.Council discussed what can be done to get these past due amounts paid. Tom explained that most of these already have liens put on them and that is about all we can do.
- Mayor Redfern stated that on the police report there is something for Council to look over for a grant that they would like to get in regards to hiring another officer and having the grant pay for them for a period of time. Council discussed this in further detail.
- Mayor Redfern stated that Jerry Marks has included his report for Community Service and Property maintenance that he has been working on. Council discussed the properties listed and what needs to be done.
Mayor Redfern adjourned the meeting.
Brittany Ross Fred Redfern
Fiscal Officer Mayor