Council Workshop Minutes Monday, June 22, 2015
Mayor Lantz called the meeting to order. Present were Bill Dennis, Bill Hampton, Jan Driggs, and Chris Mohler. Tom Collins was present. Fred Redfern and Chris Rice were absent.
- Brittany stated that she has provided Council with an updated Fund Summary Report that has all revenue through the end of the day as well as all transfers done and most bills paid.
- She stated that the next item on her agenda is a discussion on trash hauling. Council decided that they will discuss this more in further detail at the next workshop meeting. Tom asked Council if they answered the questions that Chris Rice and Fred Redfern had answered and handed out. They stated that they agreed with what Chris Rice had. She stated that originally she had other discussion topics added to the agenda but with Fred and Chris absent, didn’t know if Council wanted to discuss anything.
- Brittany stated that the last item on her agenda was that Council had been given a copy of the 2016 Budget for them to review.
- Tom stated that the first item on his agenda was an estimate from Neff Paving to repair large patches on Main Street, South State Street, and South Buckeye Street.
- The next item on his agenda was an estimate to replace tires on the 235 Massey Ferguson tractor that is used on the State Highway.
- The last item on his agenda is a discussion on the bridge at the Water plant. He stated that there are pictures attached that Council can look at to see what happened to it and figure out what needs done to get this fixed. Council discussed this in further detail. Tom stated that he will get estimates and the road will be closed until then.
- Chris Mohler stated that the fireworks will be held on Saturday, June 27th. He stated that Rodney told him there would be 6-8 auxiliary officers that will be rotating for traffic control and the fireworks would start at 9:45PM. He discussed in further detail about the specifics for the day and what will be down there.
- Shelly from BA Disposal asked what new information there was since she had not been to the past two meetings. She asked what questions Council was referring to. Brittany explained that this was a list of questions but together so Council could fill out to see what all they agree or disagree on so the ones they agree on can be moved on from. Tom stated that he could print her off a copy.
Chris Mohler stated that there will be no meeting the following Monday because of it being the 5th Monday. Mayor Lantz stated that the next meeting will be July 6th.
Mayor Lantz adjourned the meeting.
Brittany Ross Darrell Lantz
Fiscal Officer Mayor