Council Workshop Minutes Monday, December 8, 2014
Mayor Lantz called the meeting to order. Present were Chris Rice, Fred Redfern, Bill Dennis, Jan Driggs, and Chris Mohler. Brittany Ross and Bill Hampton were absent.
- Council had been given a copy of the updated Fund Summary Report with all transfers complete and most bills paid.
- Council was given a copy of the Burr Oak bill.
- Discussion on changing how stipends are paid out. Chris Rice asked Fire Chief Ralph Hill to explain this. This was discussed in further detail.
- Mayor Lantz asked Ralph Hill about the Fire Fighter Classes for Amanda Westcott to see if the bill can be paid. Ralph stated that she is returning to class.
- Tom stated that Fra-Mor has been abandoned and approved for the utilities.
- Tom discussed the demolition permits with Council. Fred Redfern asked about the two that had permits. Tom stated that neither was paid and that they are to be paid for when you pick the permit up. The other permit was for Mark Swingle who paid for his permit but never did the work.
- Tom stated that he received a call from Ohio EPA and to get the revolving loan funding she has requested a list of documents and a meeting with the Village to go over these things on Tuesday, December 16 at 10am.
Mayor Lantz adjourned the meeting.
Brittany Ross Darrell Lantz
Fiscal Officer Mayor