The Village Administrator is Tom Collins.
The Village Administrator is appointed by the Mayor, subject to the approval by a majority of the Village Council. The Village Administrator is under the general supervision of the Mayor and has the power and authority granted to him by Village ordinance and the Ohio Revised Code. By Village ordinance, the Village Administrator is also the purchasing agent for the Village.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Village Administrator is responsible for:
- The operations and maintenance of the water and sewer systems.
- Supervision of the improvement, repair and cleaning of streets, alleys, sidewalks, sewers, storm drains, ditches and street lighting.
- Appointment of Village employees authorized by the Village Council.
- Making contracts, purchasing supplies and materials, and providing labor for any work under the Administrator’s supervision.
Contact the Village Administrator
- Phone: (740) 982-2712, extension 101
- Email the Village Administrator